Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a new kitchen

Options
  • 25-10-2006 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

Where should I go for a new QUALITY kitchen without paying big money?

I need someplace that does the full package, i.e. dismantle and chuck the old kitchen into a skip and install the new one and handle the installation of the appliances (which we already have). I would also prefer someone to call to my home and measure up and advise on what would suit.

Can anybody recommend someone or somewhere?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭ThomasH

Hi Hughm

It really depends on what you want but places like CashandCarry, Panelling Centre, Kitchenworld, etc. all have big showrooms with a wide variety to choose from.

They can also recommend fitters as well but not sure if they will do everything you asked for although to me that should be a standard.

I know a few guys that can fit and you can always ask them yourself to do the rest so let me know.

Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Builderwoman!

Call Diamond Kitchens in Carlow or visit them, they are only an hour away and they fit a lot of kitchens in Kildare, Laois, Kilkenny and Dublin. We got a very nice kitchen from them at a fraction of the price others were quoting for the same doors and carcasses. They are very good on design too. Would highly recommend them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 redbullandvodka

Excellent kitchens and furniture very high standard,Has a cd of kitchens and work done and travels every where every type of kitchen considered 0879791879 Garry

Advertisement