Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ps2 pad adapter for pc?

Options
  • 25-10-2006 11:05am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Im looking to get a ps2 pad and adapter for pc intime for pes6 release this weekend.
    I do recall game having a nice little package before,anyone know of somewhere i can pick one up?
    I know i can buy online probably cheaper but id prefer to just pop in and buy when i buy pes6.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Sorry. I got mine from play.com. Have never seen them in any high street shops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Game for €15 quid only a single one, play sell the dual one.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

I have this, very similar to a PS2 pad:

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/GB/EN,CRID=2225,CONTENTID=12243

They have it in Argos and Harvey Normans if you're in a rush with it. About €30.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Cheers guys,is PES6 out for PC tomorrow btw?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭adamcp

Yup it's out tomorrow and if you can't find a pad adapter GAME offer a PC controller identical to the PS2 one for about €20-€25(not sure on the price)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

I have this, very similar to a PS2 pad:

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/GB/EN,CRID=2225,CONTENTID=12243

They have it in Argos and Harvey Normans if you're in a rush with it. About €30.

I have 2 of these. Bought em in argos as well. Good solid pads that have survived being bashed off the wall/ground a few times.

Went tru 3 of those logitech things the Ananlog sticks kept falling off.

PES6 is out now well it was when the shops were opened 45 in game for PC.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭adamcp

KdjaCL wrote:
    Went tru 3 of those logitech things the Ananlog sticks kept falling off.

PES6 is out now well it was when the shops were opened 45 in game for PC.

kdjac

But some shops may not have the pc version until 3rd November

adamcp wrote:
    But some shops may not have the pc version until 3rd November

I bought it in game today, so did many others http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=502

its out on all formats.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Yeah. The Logitechs are as good as the PS2 pads. I have two of em and also a PS2 Pad+Converter and NEVER use it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement