Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb Wireless Antenna

Options
  • 25-10-2006 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi,
    Does anyone have a picture of the Antenna. I am just wondering if the management company of an apartment complex would have a problem with it.
    They don't like Sat dishes, areials etc. I can't find a picture on the digiweb site. The girl in Digiweb reckons its the "same size as my lunchbox":eek: about 6". Thats a bit cheeky:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

the lastmile one is faily small anyway about 6inches not sure about digiweb

• Registered Users Posts: 18,584 ✭✭✭✭kippy

http://www.digiweb.ie/broadband_metro_faq.asp?i=80&i2=81&i6=98&zzz=hm

See the "how big is the outside radio"

Thats the Metro box, I think they also have a wireless service of which there are no pics on their page.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Came home one day and found this lot installed in the green area outside my house , could they be them Digiweb antennas you mean :p ???

Ariel.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

LOL Spongebob!!! If they did that near me I still wouldnt be able to get BB:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

I've seen them discretly mounted on a balcony rail.
    10-5%20antenna.jpg
    The coax to the modem goes on the connector at the middle of the bottom. It also powers it. (only 12V DC)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

so thats what them aerials are..was wondering cause they do be all over the place whwere i live..

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Ros Man

Thanks for the replys, I think it should be ok.

Advertisement