Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roofer/builder/carpenter needed!

Options
  • 25-10-2006 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

I have a shed/garage in my garden measuring approx 18ft long * 12ft wide.
    When the roof was put on it was just a galvanised roof, but the pitch was next to nothing and the water gathers on top and leaks. I'd like to have this done right by removing the current roof and putting on an A type roof with tiles and finish the sides with guttering etc. I want it finished so its a usable room, not just a shed. I have 3 questions:

1. Any ideas of the expense for something like this?
    2. Has anyone other ideas to resolve this problem?
    3. I live in Ennis. Can anyone recommend someone for this job? I'm finding it very hard to locate someone as I don't know exactly if I'm looking for a builder, carpenter, roofer etc?

Any and all help appreciated as this has bene going on for a while and I'd like to get it resolved ASAP.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Mr.B

Anybody here able to offer advice please?

Advertisement