Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A good computer/office chair?

Options
  • 25-10-2006 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭

Looking for one in Dublin. Swivel chair with wheels, and arms. I've got ones before in Argos and PC World, but I generally find them to be quite flimsy.

I'm looking for something solid. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭Hoagy

I have bought several chairs and other items over the years from

deskcity.ie

Perfectly good items , but secondhand.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

I had one in our study for a while and eventually I got fed up with it because it was so bulky in the room and as the room doubles as a guest room it didn't fold. In the end I got rid of it and bought a comfy folding chair. In fact I got two so when needed someone can sit beside me at the desk, but can be folded away when not needed.

Just a thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Viking Direct might have what you are looking for if you want to shop online, same day delivery in most of Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

if you have any back problems i recommend the http://www.back-shop.com/office.htm
    back shop. expensive but the business. anything else pales in comparison.

Advertisement