Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battle Club

Options
  • 25-10-2006 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

Anyone ever read these? Found 2 volumes on Amazon and was wondering if there's just those two or if more were published. And more importantly, are they any good?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Eva24

I don't know if you could say that they're any good.
    It's by the same manga-ka that does Battle Vixens/Ikki Tousen so it's basically more of the same.
    So if you liked that previous work then you can throw a party for yourself *ahem* and if you hated it you can sneer at the vaccuous nature and label it devoid of any substance. But we already knew that, the point for this particular publication is the male-targeted fan service :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Spoderman

Cheers for that.

I was kind of on the fance with Ikki Tousen, preferred Tenjho Tenge as at least there was a somewhat decent story in there and you weren't being blinded by fan service every couple of seconds.

Might leave it for now and if I'm ever stuck for something to read, may pick it up.

Thanks again

Advertisement