Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sniper in Kinsale???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

"a high powered gun or catapult"? There's a fair difference between the two of those.

The mass hysteria on Prenderville tomorrow morning should be a laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Well one goes further but both can kill.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

They're both potentially lethal, but I do have to wonder as to how they appear to not know which it was, unless perhaps some incidents were with a gun and some a catapault and its just the wording of the report that leaves it seeming to be unknown.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

There's a massive difference between someone using a black widow on windows and a 'sniper' with a high powered rifle and a dislike of glass windows.
    One is a serious cause for concern and one is much less so.

I'd rather know which it was, and I can't believe it's not possible to tell with some degree of accuracy. (I know you can buy shot for catapults in calibres like .38 but still).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Abstract

Yep a friend of mine lives in kinsale (opposite the white lady).And they drove past and left a big dent in the front panel of her car.She went out to look and it was a small metal pellet.They went up to a car dealership i think and wrecked some cars.Why like? bloody ass hats

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

when those idiots get caught they will get the living $hit kicked out of them...spoke to my sister and she said they are being hunted aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

I think I heard on the Today Fm that Gardai have arrested an 18 year old male and released a few others pending further questioning.

Dunno if it's related as I wasn't really listening but I heard the word catapult being mentioned.

Advertisement