Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread Issues

Options
  • 25-10-2006 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,980 ✭✭✭

Was just wondering if there should be a sticky for some of the threads that people post up here showing pictures of their pets, although i realise peeople like to show off their pets, it is not really a "pet issue"
    I realise that there was a thread created before just to post pictures of your pet but am wondering if it could be a sticky of such.

Also, the same could be applied for people trying to re-home dogs that they have taken in, instead of individual threads for each pet...
    just a thought

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I think the stickies need tidying up a bit, some could be merged into others probably. If you can locate the pets picture thread, just bump it up and ask if it can be stickied, no harm. The moderator will get around to doing this stuff at some stage.

Advertisement