Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coffee Pods

• 25-10-2006 1:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭

Hey,
    What shops around Dublin sell coffee pods ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭billyblanks

for what machine??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭demac

For any machine really. I have a Kenwood machine that's a few years old and is kindof slow heating the water. Was thinking of getting a machine which is "pod" compatible as it's cleaner and tidyer. I've used a pod machine in Milan and they are deadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭billyblanks

Ahhh...ok, I thought you had a pod machine and you wanted refills for it.

I don't really have much experience with Pod machines, but I have used the Philips Senso and it was truly awful. The "pods" were like teabags, it gave a weak, tasteless coffee....very like tea actually!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

I'd be slow to advise pods from the point of view of you needing to source pods all the time. The fact that you had to post here to find out even where to get them should be indicative of the fact that you're not exactly falling over them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I use this crowd: http://www.cafepods.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭demac

Kool link but £12 sterling for shipping from the UK is a wee bit steep.
    There must be some shop here in Dublin selling these. Anyway, if I find out I'll post here.
    Thanks ppl.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Gatsby

Try Tesco. I saw Senseo pods in the stonybatter branch the other day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭babaduck

I have a Senseo machine - picked up bags of pods in France for €1.90 (as compared to €3.50 here in Tesco) and I like the coffee from it. No hassles, no grounds to clear and it tastes good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

You can buy eco pods for the Seneso machine which you can re-fill with your own choice of ground coffee. They are cheap as anything. Check out e bay - I think they are about €3 for 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭dhoun

babaduck wrote: »
    I have a Senseo machine - picked up bags of pods in France for €1.90 (as compared to €3.50 here in Tesco) /QUOTE]

Welcome to rip off Ireland - no change there then!:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,801 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Please do not drag up out of date threads.
    Those prices were from 2006.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement