Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

debs songs

Options
  • 25-10-2006 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

My band will be playing a debs in about two weeks and i was wondering if anyone on here has any suggestions for really good debs songs.
    We have two guitars, bass, drums, good singer (can do Robert plant (led zeppelin) or Paul Banks (interpol) and loads in between). we could possibly get keys if any suggestions need them.

thanks for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

Sexy Eyes?

Rythem is a dancer?

Classics!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Black NG-60-90

Jimmy Eat World - The Middle. The band played it at my grad and it sounded great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

SR-71 - The Best Is Yet To Come
    Ash - Shining Light
    Jimmy Eat World - Work
    Something Corporate - Drunk Girl
    The Waterboys - This Is The Sea

Check those out anyway and see what you think. If you like, I'll post some more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

Jeez, the taste in music has gotten better at debs in the last few years!!! Usually its euro pop or the 'Grease' medley..:D

Advertisement