Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Happened to Malahide Site www.seaburyestate.com?

Options
  • 25-10-2006 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Does anybody know why this website has disappeared. Has it anything to do with Estuary Leisure Limited and its up and coming AGM and plans. As www.seaburyestate.com was the only site that questioned ELL plans.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭saucyjack

Dunno what happened seaburyestate.com. Shame it's gone though - excellent resource for the community. I do remember the mod posted a reference to the Seabury Residents Association official site and they threatened legal action. Which was ridiculous, especially as their site is very poor.

Hope the moderator wasn't bullied out of it by the PSRA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 antimonarch

hi saucyjack

nobody seems to know for sure, but most neighbours think its definately related to the up coming agm of ELL. they have their eyes on the green spaces around seabury once they make the millions from selling the site next to the church. smells of vested interests, slimey polititicians and creepy developers. Once they dilute an areas development plan thats when the trouble starts. the agm has not even taken place and they are directing people in which way to vote in relation to the church site on their recent news letter. its all a bit too clandestine and bully boy for me. and they seem unable to update that brutal website seaburyresidants.com. You have to ask the question why won't they update it - I believe its because they are giving out information on a need to know basis. its about time they came clean and became more open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 antimonarch

seabury is now on neighbours.ie so lets all have a good debate.

Advertisement