Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diggers & Dumpster

Options
  • 25-10-2006 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Does anyone know what the diggers and trucks are up to behind the back wall (The Grove) of Charlesland?

Will this be the end of the beautiful views?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭MuffinsDa

Does anyone know what the diggers and trucks are up to behind the back wall (The Grove) of Charlesland?

Will this be the end of the beautiful views?
    Also... (on a slightly different subject) there was loads of diggers/dumpsters/general builder(!) activity going on in one of the houses in the grove on the weekend, with Durkan (I think) people going in an out of it... does anyone know what was happening there ?Was there something wrong or did something happen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭new arrival

Was that near the creche or over in front of Superquinn?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭MuffinsDa

no, on the far side of the grove (opposite park)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Bertie

Was walking the dog up there and asked a few developer types watching on by in suits they had plans on the bonnet of a car they said they were levelling and clearing the site as there were surveyors coming in to prepare for drainage and utilities for future development -pending the outcome of a planning application which they expect early in the new year and hope to start in April /May they wouldn't say what and said it would be on view at the council offices I assume this is the 211 houses goin to be noisy dirty and dusty next summer by the sound of things.There was another guy marking white and yellow arrows on the wall at the rear of the grove

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Lainers

I think they are putting in a drainage system...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Bertie

yes for housing

Advertisement