Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM07 - Training isnt going as it should

Options
  • 25-10-2006 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭

I have the below coaches inplemented. Celtic was 2-3 star rating for all this categories before I added better coaches.

Why are my players attributes going backward?

E.g. Nakamura had 8 in Balance, Jumping and Strength before i started pre-season. Now they have dropped to 7 despite getting match fit and a big improvement in fitness coaching at least.

Any Ideas on what I aint doing right?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

Have you tweaked the training settings itself? Moving workload up a bit? Are your players moving up in other areas or just staying constant apart from dips in some areas? Try increasing the amout of work in certain areas.

Dont know if that was very helpful, but might be a starting point..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

When I set the workload high, it goes back to medium, whats reseting it.

Also, what advantages do youth coaches and 1st team coaches give?

I've just sacked my youth coaches cos they are crap and promoted my first team coach to assistant. should these coach types be replaced and should only youth coaches be involved in youth training?

Alot of questions but any advice is helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

it's a bug in the game, will have to wait for a fix i'd say.

Advertisement