Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bionic Woman

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭cuppa

yea all them bionic woman haters i love it ...her eyes are so nice ,,and the six million dollar man has the best start ever on a tv show ever..

did the whole bgs cast move over to miss ryans show,,twas on tv too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P56takQOons

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Who else was in it from bsg apart from Katie Sachoff?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,638 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Aaron Douglas is in the pilot...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Episode 2 takes up the meta another level and actually has BSG playing on one of the TVs..

I've just watched ep 1 and am about to watch ep 2(I dunno the rugby just isnt doing it for me tonight) and the first thing I see when I open boards is this thread-how co incidental is that ?
    The other co incident thing (though probably actually obviously not) is that BSG was playing through my mind when watching this.

I'm undecided on ep 1 as to whether I want the cousins to send me ep 3,I'll decide after I see what taking the meta up another level actually means :o

p.s if I do decide could someone tell me what night this is aired in the U.S?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Anyone want to know why Jamie Sommers story was'nt called The Six Million Dollar Woman?

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

She had less bionic stuff so would have only been worth about 2 million :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Your man says she has 50 million dollars worth of his property inside of her... :-S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Answer -

The producers did'nt want her to sound lke the worlds most expensive hooker!

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Aaron Douglas is in the pilot...
    ixoy wrote:
    Episode 2 takes up the meta another level and actually has BSG playing on one of the TVs..
    Also spotted Lampkin in episode 1 and very briefly, the Priestess in episode 2.

• Advertisement

Episode 2 also has very realistic department of agriculture officials.

The rest of it is a bit sandra bullock.

No ep 3 for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Your man says she has 50 million dollars worth of his property inside of her... :-S

Maybe his C**k is made of diamonds.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Bionic Woman, it's pretty fuçking awful. It is however significantly better than this years other remake - Flash Gordon.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

The Bionic Woman roxored my boxers!
    She was class! :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

SofaKing wrote: »
    Also spotted Lampkin in episode 1 and very briefly, the Priestess in episode 2.
    Jammer was also in episode 1, a blink-and-you'll-miss-it role as a medic in the ambulance.

Awful show unfortunately, I watched up to about half way through episode 3 and gave up. It is like a very bad Alias rip-off.

Katee Sackhoff looks very hot in it though, much less buff than in BSG.

Advertisement