Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday Night Wrist

• 25-10-2006 5:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

Just listening to the album (its on Myspace at the moment) and I must say that I really like it, heavy yet really melodic. I think they are one of the best bands around at the moment, they really push things and are very progressive. Some great heavy moments too. Its going to be on repeat for the next few days......

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

O **** i totally forgot about it im going to myspace right now!!

I coulda swore i posted here saying i was off to check it out....... o well it doesnt matter as im back from checking it out and i must say wow, what a freakin album.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Who or what is Saturday Night Wrist?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

A quick google indicates a new deftones album.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Ah, ok.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Black NG-60-90

Yep, just after listening to it. Holy sh!t its good, Deftones are back big time. Hope they come here on their tour.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,836 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

its fan-fu*ckin-tastic,really loving it,there are no hit or misses on it at all,its all great,man what an album:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Ah, ok.

and you call yourself a mod :D

anyways, i heard the single and that's it. i'm done until there's a cd in my hands (next week can't come soon enough). blabbermouth posted the link to myspace yesterday and the comments were incredibly positive. "this is what the last album should have been" & "the best since around the fur" etc. of course i had my blabbermouth filter on for that... there's always the "chino is fat" comments there :p

definitely looking forward to it. maybe it'll find it's way into some stores tomorrow though, given today is delivery day for most of 'em

I hate why everyone thinks the last album was terrible, it was the deftones doing a more kinda art record and was my fave deftones album untill now, sat night wrist i think shall be on repeat for a long time me thinks. I just dont get how they can keep getting better and better every album has been such a forward progression, not that im exactly complaining though.

Advertisement