Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private forums disappearing from Subbed list

Options
  • 25-10-2006 6:24pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Every now and then, the private forums that I'm subscribed to remove themselves from the drop down subbed list. It's seemingly random and has happened a couple of times recently. Has this happened to anyone else?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Happened once when I reset my password. Maybe it has something to do with you being switched over to the mod usergroup, doubt it though.

No. I assume you haven't been removed from the forums?

On the note of problems, your mod badge seems a bit busted...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Nope, haven't been removed, I just resubbed to them again. One minute I was in Spell Czechs, closed my browser, came back and it was gone, along with all the other ones.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

That happened to me when I was moved into the mod group. You just have to sub them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Myth wrote:
    On the note of problems, your mod badge seems a bit busted...
    Fixed. Cloudie wrote a cool script to let us sort that :)

• Advertisement

Aye, must be that. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

On another note (but probably not one big enough to warrent a whole new thread), is there a list of private fora anywhere with a brief description of what it's about or do they all rely on word of mouth (or whatever the internet equivalent of that is)?

Generally, the more sekrit ones rely on word of mouth. I don't think that you can see them in lists until you have been accepted as a member.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Thought so.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

On another note (but probably not one big enough to warrent a whole new thread), is there a list of private fora anywhere with a brief description of what it's about or do they all rely on word of mouth (or whatever the internet equivalent of that is)?
    The biki has some of them, for example

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭BreadBoard

On a side note\ How is the Mod/HMod/SMod link to the forum they mod coded in the profile so it's individual ?

Hope that makes sense :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Huh, what do you mean?
    It is just a link to the forum with the name of the forum as a link.

Advertisement