Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SEUS problems...

• 25-10-2006 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭

*bangs head slowly against monitor*

Okay I've been trying to update my k750i using the SEUS s/w
    I've followed all the instructions to the letter including using IE for d/ling, etc.

But everytimer I launch the s/w it tells me;
    Incompatible Macromedia version.
    Required verision available from http://www.macromedia.com.
    Application will terminate.

I've updated the flash player 3 times now, even done it manually in the activeX controls page in Manage Add-ons...
    I've uninstalled and reinstalled SEUS and run a reg cleaner to see if that helped, but I still get the above message.
    Is this problem related to firefox in some way? Am I missing something blindingly obvious?
    Can anyone help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Anyone any ideas on this?

Or maybe a mod could dump it over in comp/tech for me?
    Head's wrecked here....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

do it through internet explorer ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

That was the first thing I did. I even tried doing it on my laptop after uninstalling firefox completely and cleaning the registry to see if it was something to do with JRE and still got the same Incompatible Macromedia version crap

Advertisement