Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Peugeot 106 GTI - Fog Lights

Options
  • 25-10-2006 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭

Have a 99 106 GTI. The fog lights only come on when I have the lights on full blast.

How can I change it so that they come on when the dipped headlights are on (or the side lights) ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Are you sure they're fog lights and not driving lights? Driving lights are supposed to do that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭overdriver

Your pug is stopping yo breaking the law. it's illegal to have those things on when it's not foggy. Besides which, they dazzle other drivers. That's why they only come on when you can have your full beams on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

overdriver wrote:
    That's why they only come on when you can have your full beams on.

But your not supposed to/cant use full beams in fog or you'l blind yourself with the glare.Im not too sure of pugs but have seen ones pass with spots on on normal beams so maby they are driving lights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭overdriver

That's what I wa ssaying, yes.

If they only come on with the mains, they're not fogs.
    If it ain't foggy, don't have fogs on anyway.

Advertisement