Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Req:Esats wireless modem+portforwarding prob

Options
  • 25-10-2006 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

Posted this in Net/Comms but no come back. I know there is a lot of others out there using Esats Zyxel P660HW-D1 so would really appreciate any help

I am trying to open up ports on Esats wireless modem/router to use with Azureus. When I was doing the same on my Linksys wrt54G I just went to portforwarding.com and followed the instructions and it worked a dream. The problem I am having here is PF.com dont list the P-660HW-D1 yet and checking through the list of other P-660's on the site the user interface is not the same.
    So I am just wondering if anyone has had any luck forwarding ports on the P-660HW-D1 to work with Azureus and if so show me the light plz. I have ZA firewall running as well but am sure I have opened the ports on this properly but either way have tried running Azureus with and without ZA running and still getting yellow face in Asureus so am ruling out ZA as a possible problem

Thanks Cubix

Advertisement