Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paintball Trip - Aungier St. Vs Bolton St.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Kevin St. are going to win. I know what you're thinking. "How can they win? They're not even in it!", but trust me, we'll win.

P.s you're missing an 'a' from ball in your link. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

they cant, not this time.......

they cant, not this time.......
    We'll win at life.

ok, but not his paintball game......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Where do I sign up?

I joined the Angry Aungiers last year but never got to go paintballing with them, I wasnt around for socs day this year, can i still stick my name down?

• Advertisement

shoutman wrote:
    Where do I sign up?

I joined the Angry Aungiers last year but never got to go paintballing with them, I wasnt around for socs day this year, can i still stick my name down?
    yup u can. Charlie is the guy running the Aungier St. Soc.
    charlie.waters@gmail.com email him and tell him u want to join the soc and go on the trip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Enda89

the bolton heads are mad bastards! wouldn't be suprised if they swap their paintball guns for live ammo!!!

needless to say... CMON AUNGIER! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Go Kevin St.!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Come on Aungier St.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

bolton will wipe the floor... your cosy college with girls has made you all weak

• Advertisement

Go banana!

stop trying to make girls' presence into a bad thing.

Aungier st has always been better at paintball. thats why we never bothered playing you before :P

grudge%20one_CROP%20280.JPG

Go Kevin St......??? ,,,,,,,,,,,Sorry love, its Aungier v. Bolton This time, as the title suggests.

Time to put your money where you mouth is people, south side sign ups are taking place this week. So now is your chance to get involved.

I don't know why you don't understand. It's pretty simple. Kevin St. will win.

Binomate wrote:
    I don't know why you don't understand. It's pretty simple. Kevin St. will win.

ok........i believe you. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Enda89

bolton will wipe the floor... your cosy college with girls has made you all weak

awwwwwwww get outta here with that talk. aungier street will try not to emparess you pussies :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Enda89 wrote:
    aungier street will try not to emparess you pussies :D

nice...

Enda89 wrote:
    awwwwwwww get outta here with that talk. aungier street will try not to emparess you pussies :D

are you taking part?

Go Kevin St......??? ,,,,,,,,,,,Sorry love, its Aungier v. Bolton This time, as the title suggests.

Yes LOVE, go Kevin St.!

are you taking part?

You know, if one of the socs is willing to pay for my flights....im there. Although i know Bolton St. wouldnt, as my presence would guarentee an already certain victory for Aungier St.

• Advertisement

Dont forget guys, sign up for the trip in Bolton St. is today during lunch on the stage and also in cathal buragh st. in the su during lunch.

For aungier st sign ups, contact charlie on www.irish-paintball.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

wheres the kevin street sign up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

its between aungier and bolton st so i dont think kevin st is included

kevin st society are not taking part in this one because they have a trip planned already. But you are more than welcome to go on the aungier st. trip. email : dit@irish-paintball.net to get the phone number of charlie and he will sort ya out.

But Kevin St. are still going to win.

Binomate wrote:
    But Kevin St. are still going to win.

dude.........please go on this trip. So i can introduce you to my '25 paintball per second' little friend.

dude.........please go on this trip. So i can introduce you to my '25 paintball per second' little friend.

Ohhhhh your scary!!!

So I can come? Thought you said Kevin St. weren't in it? I guess that means we're going to win.

im sure that we can make an exception, seeing as some people just dont get it.

• Advertisement

im sure that we can make an exception, seeing as some people just dont get it.
    Are there still people who don't believe Kevin St. will win?

ok your just annoying now. can the mod of this board lock this topic please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Looks like he wants to take you to the forest a blow his load all over you Binomate.

Christmas has come early for you it would seem.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Dunners

Kevin St. are sooo stunning that we're in a league of our own.

Just us and the crab people but they can't handle the truth, or paintball guns (it's the claws you see) so we are champions of the world!!! The WORLD!!!

On another note I like Bolton St. they have a big area for student type eating and drinking activities but whenever I go there I get lost, it's like a fox hole, so many doors and corridors and no people, never people in them......though that might have just been a bad dream.

In a final point Kevin St. throw down a challenge to Bolton St. paintball that on Friday 1st December in the year of our Lord 2006 they will be destroyed by our superior skills and cutting remarks. To accept post "What the hell?" in normalised text below this entry.

That is all.

Dunners wrote:
    In a final point Kevin St. throw down a challenge to Bolton St. paintball that on Friday 1st December in the year of our Lord 2006 they will be destroyed by our superior skills and cutting remarks. To accept post "What the hell?" in normalised text below this entry.

That is all.

Alright Martain, i was looking for your number to get in touch with ya, can you PM me your number.

I, we will accept your offer. If you register on the paintball forum here and we will organise it there. I also want to chat to ya about the DIT Cup.

Richie

Alright Martain, i was looking for your number to get in touch with ya, can you PM me your number.

I, we will accept your offer. If you register on the paintball forum here and we will organise it there. I also want to chat to ya about the DIT Cup.

Richie

Obviously you didn't read his post correctly. If you wish to accept type "what the hell."

• Advertisement

it appears banter was had. i shall close this before it turns irrelevent and the like.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement