Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Payments made...NO REFUNDS

• 25-10-2006 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry but everyone who paid up to play for boards.ie/boardeuax knew it was going to happen.

We have paid for the league and are very sorry but refunds cannot be made, the team has paid for a few training sessions and now the league and balls and bibs and pretty much everything else but now the cutoff time has come.

If you want out we are sorry but no refunds will be made.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

obviously i have nothing to do with the team and you can delete this post if you want.

If some1 was to leave and say paid €100 for the season and if they were replaced by a new member, couldnt that new member just pay them the €100??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,841 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Didn't want to cause a fuss over this but that's a good idea. I've paid, but I paid in the knowledge that it would be a midweek league and since it's now a Sunday league I'm not going to be able to commit to the team. Haven't been able to make the last few weeks and wont be able to make a lot of the future dates either:(

I'd obviously like my money back somehow, if it means I have to wait a few weeks since it was used to book the grounds that's fine.

Pitty I can't continue but I'll make sure to be able to play the next season and I'll be working on my fitness between then!

Best of luck everyone, I'll be routing for ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭bugs90

hey cormie... I showed up around the time 'signups' were closed but I've been playing when there hasn't been matches on. I'd be happy enough to take ur place and give you the €100 if nobody has a problem with that...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

bugs90 wrote:
    hey cormie... I showed up around the time 'signups' were closed but I've been playing when there hasn't been matches on. I'd be happy enough to take ur place and give you the €100 if nobody has a problem with that...

I don't see it as being a problem really, though the deadlines were put in place to stop any hassle such as this. I'd say to come down Sunday to the match as a start and I'm sure Des can discuss it with you there.

bugs90 wrote:

Yeah that would be handy. It's no hassle really, I can just meet up with bugs any time and confirm he's paid me and he can take my place! If you're definite about it bugs, just send me a PM with details on when you can meet. I can drive out to you to collect the money any time really so it shouldn't be any problem! Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

This is a suitable compromise, which I have no problem with, if the other lads don't either.

Bugs, send me the following details, and also be at the DCU Sports ground tomorrow for the match.

Name
    Email Address
    Phone Number

Thanks,

Des

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Sorry to lose yah Cormie :(

kdjac

It's a pitty I can't play alright. I see boardeaux lasting so I don't see any reason we can't get a place in next seasons mid week league:) By which time my fitness will hopefully be at a peak!:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bartagh

i'll be there tomorrow lads, so will cathal...

see you then

barry

Bugs gave me two crisp 50's today so that's all sorted now:) I hear his first touch for the team was in the back of the net so hope that continues:) I'll be back next season hopefully so best of luck everyone for the season!

• Advertisement
Advertisement