Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Less Fireworks this year

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

tom-thebox wrote:
    I went through a customer check point in a freinds car last week, just outside newry, i was in a cls350 the ****ers asked me to open the boot!

Why is that so surprising? That's kinda why they call them checkpoints. Why should driving a Mercedes exempt you from being searched? There are plenty of skangers driving expensive cars these days and I know more than a few with Mercs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

I think we can call the crackdown on fireworks a resounding success. Unfortunatley, the crackdown on scud missiles, semtex and tnt has been less successful, to judge from the sounds outside my window.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭wow sierra

Plenty of noise tonight alright - but I don't mind one night . Every other year it went on for a month before. Hope the clampdown is kept up for next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

well tallaght was like beirut last night so while there didnt seem to be as many fireworks going off leading up to the night , halloween itself was as noisy and prehaps even more loud than usual. got some great footage on my mobile from my bedroom window. some really powerfull fireworks going off as well, bigger bursts than last year :D

Advertisement