Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need 10K asap!

Options
  • 26-10-2006 2:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Mods could ya please move this to business as dont wanna go reg saying I need 10K:D

I need 10K to get started on a plan I have. If I get the 10K, I'd be able to repay it in about 20 weeks no problem as once I get it, Id be earning over 1k a week and wud easily survive on only 400 a week meself. Id be earning this pretty much as soon as I get the 10k into my hands.

Ive no credit history and no steady income stream at the mo so im looking for ways i can get 10k without needing these requirements.

would love some advice on this!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭dos30

Looks like you need an investor for whatever this plan is. Sounds like a good earner, if you give me more details I'm always looking for new opportunities

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

its extremley hard to get money from a bank with no credit history.do you have any credit card. whats the idea as then you might get an investor from here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement