Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jet

Options
  • 26-10-2006 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭

I love this band. Any other Jet fans here?
    Sure, you probably all know them from the Vodafone ad (Are You Gonna Be My Girl), but that album (Get Born) was quality.
    Yeah, I know it's not original, but it does exactly what it says on the tin, so to speak - good old fashioned Rock n Roll that needs to be played loud!
    Their latest offering , Shine On, probably has a more Beatles vibe about it. Still some brilliant tracks in it.
    MY only gripe... they're playing a few dates in the UK early next month and won't be playing here by the looks of things.
    Their last gig here (support to Whiet Stripes in Marley) was cancelled due to the death of the brothers father. Shame they didn't arrange to come back :(

Advertisement