Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gaming controllers?

Options
  • 26-10-2006 9:46am

Hi i have a laptop and i play a few pc games on it, only im finding keyboard controls a bit annoying.
    im not big into gaming and dont know all the latest gadgets, but does anyone know where i could get some sort of controller or joystick that would be easily connected to a laptop.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

They had a very good one in aldi last week, if there's one nearby they may still have them. 11.99 and can use with pc, xbox original and ps2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭moynihan

GAME do a ps2 to usb connector gadget for about fifteen euro that's pretty cool. Personally I always throught console pads were a hell of a lot better than pc ones so particularly if you've already got a ps2 pad .lying around this could be an option....

Advertisement