Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding slick clip art/graphics

Options
  • 26-10-2006 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

I have to put together a word doc where some of the charts and clip art I'm being given are total muck. It's not something I have a great amount of experience with but there's major kudos in it for me if I can deliver something that looks great (did someone say pay rise?! :p ). Any pointers on where to find slick graphics on line? Even pay sites?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

What kind of images do you want for example.

Try Stockxchng - it's usually free stuff there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

Gordon wrote:
    What kind of images do you want for example.

Try Stockxchng - it's usually free stuff there.

Hey Gordon, I haven't bumped into you round these parts in a while. All good? How is everything on your Hellenic adventures?

The kind of stuff I'm after is for charts and hierarchy diagrams etc. Exciting, eh?!

All good here frobe! Sounds riveting the charts and stuff... but for example - what kind of images do you need - cool looking pie charts or images to place next to the charts?

One thing I'm reeeaaaly after is a decent looking organogram.

415132_miss_mae_2.jpg

• Advertisement

Gordon wrote:
    415132_miss_mae_2.jpg
    ROFL!! Classic Gordon! He actually reminds me of one of the people that's going to go on the organogram.

Advertisement