Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toilet!

Options
  • 26-10-2006 10:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hey guys just moved into charlesland. Now i know its not a nice subject but my toilet doesnt seem to be working right. the flush seems very weak? it usually take two flushes to get rid of tissue? has anyone else experieced this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Jabba90

Yeh all the houses seem to be like that..:(

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Sparks115

Have to disagree. Mine flushes normally. If you are only in a while I would get onto Dermot and ask him to get a Plumber on site to look at it before they all move on to their next big development.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

INCH wrote:
    Have to disagree. Mine flushes normally. If you are only in a while I would get onto Dermot and ask him to get a Plumber on site to look at it before they all move on to their next big development.;)

Likewise, we have had no problems with flushing etc. Dermot has been very quick to send someone around with any issues we have had, so just give him a ring - or whoever your site manager is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

I haven't had any problems with flushing either so I wouldn't just accept it as normal I'd be on to the plumbers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Jabba90

not accepting it as normal
    just saying anyone that i know with houses in charlesland all the same issue..ie poor pressure

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Marcais

No problems here either.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Robertr

Poor pressure would not have any impact on the flush as the water is just moving from the toilet tank to the bowel. Same for everyone.

Probably something that need adjusting. Probably something to do with the 1-2 flush thing.

Advertisement