Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Blogs - with links to ZIP's & RAR's

Options
  • 26-10-2006 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭

Question to the Mods is it ok to post some links to great music blogs ...?

Over last few years they have been informing me and allowed me to listen,enjoy and open up a new world of Experimental, Jazz and Alternative music that I have read about in THE WIRE (which I now subscribe to) and other online mags.

Most of which you could never get in any shop in Dublin just the odd secondhand one in Freebird,Chapters etc. that some Journalist could not get their dumb heads around.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

If the blog (or any site for that matter) has full permission to host the music made available to download then feel free to link to it. If you don't know or if you know it's not legal (such as a radio recording being offered on a site not owned/related to the radio station) then I'm afraid it goes against boards' rules.

Advertisement