Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP must haves?

• 26-10-2006 12:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭

Going away on business for the next month so ill need some sort of distraction to prevent me going mental? what are the must have psp games at the moment? i need to get a few before i go

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,769 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Lumines never gets boring.

Loco Roco is excellent but a little short.

Ultimate Gn'G is great. Quite tough but a little short.

Gradius Collection is a collection of 5 classic games that will keep you going for ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

Personally I really liked Monster Hunter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

Theres a monster hunter 2 coming out
    Killzone liberation is supposed to be great and only a week till new GTA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

Killzone is fantastico.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Get the wifi sniffer homebrew app to easily track down open wireless access points.

http://jylam.info/psp/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

outrun 2006 is excellent as is burnout (unless youve already played them on the ps2 cause there pretty much direct ports)

The two gta games are good but only if your into gta cause the controls are a pain to get used to.

Advertisement