Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New Fiat Bravo - official pics

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Similar?
    FiatBravo_2_560px.jpg
    ALFA_147.jpg

edit: maybe not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lorax

pburns wrote:
    New Fiat Brovo - official pics

Sorry "Brov" its actually spelled "Brava"

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Looks very similar to the Chevrolet/Daewoo Lacetti to me:

ennisroad876.jpg
    castlebarchevroletLACDEN705.jpg

No surprises really since GM and Fiat had a platform sharing partnership for a short time. The new Corsa being heavily based on the Fiat Grande Punto.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

kbannon wrote:
    Similar?
    FiatBravo_2_560px.jpg
    ALFA_147.jpg

edit: maybe not!
    if its modelled on the 147, its gotta be a nice looking car. I liked the old Bravo...and it was great to drive. The Brava was the ugly brother of the 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

grande punto meets breera?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Lorax wrote:
    Sorry "Brov" its actually spelled "Brava"
    thread renamed also!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭johncm

the old bravo was lovely car to drive once they changed the engine to 1.2 16valve. it was a shame they stopped making them. I once drove a 2ltr hgt versionin england and my god what a rocket. If only fiat and alfa could sort out their name they have some lovely cars.

Advertisement