Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

where do u buy part worn tyres?

Options
  • 26-10-2006 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭

hi my GF is doing her nct tomorrow and trading in here car on sat anybody know where i can get partworn tyres as there is no point in buying 3 new ones if we are trading in the car on sat and yer man wont take it unless it has NCT

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

roughan wrote:
    hi my GF is doing her nct tomorrow and trading in here car on sat anybody know where i can get partworn tyres as there is no point in buying 3 new ones if we are trading in the car on sat and yer man wont take it unless it has NCT

You could try a scrap yard but the tyres may have been damaged on the scrapped car so not roadworthy.

You could also try a couple of tyre centres, they may have old tyres that may still have enough thread on the them to pass the NCT.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

I used to buy from a guy in Tallaght village on the road up towards Blaupunkt

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement