Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I bought PES 6 today

Options
  • 26-10-2006 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭

Im in Kildare, got in in Xtra Vision for €49.99 for PS2 , I think its €59.99
    on Xbox 360.
    Cant wait to get home and start playing.
    I even read the instruction manual for a change!
    Lots of new skills it seems and nice touches.
    bring it on:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

a friend rang Game in Blanch, and they said its for sale now too.

Just bought Pes 6 (360 version) for €55 in Virgin MegaStore in Liffey Valley. Also on sale for same price on PS2 - While stocks last.

Is everywhere breaking the release date ?

Just bought Pes 6 (360 version) for €55 in Virgin MegaStore in Liffey Valley. Also on sale for same price on PS2 - While stocks last.

Is everywhere breaking the release date ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

€45 in game for PC

Dum de dum installing :D

kdjac

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 368 ✭✭wanabe

got mine in xtra vision tralee!!! sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Farrell 11

Paid €65 for my XBox 360 version in Gamestop today. Mate was already in the shop and rang and I didn't want to wait so didn't mind the little extra. It's surprisingly good on Xbox Live.

Some people have been having problems with connecting, but it's easily fixed. A fella from proevonetwork.com rang Konami's helpline and they told him it's happening to some people because of a port blocked on their router. They say this is so because on PES5 people connected a different way. On PES6 it's peer to peer. Which means less lag. And I can say from the 5 games I've played so far there is much less lag than PES5. Ask your local tech head about it if you're having trouble and they'll know more about it than me.

Another small thing to note is turn off notifications. When you get any during a game it causes bad slowdown for a second or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

yea the notifications thing is stupid. cant believe that!

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

KdjaCL wrote:
    €45 in game for PC

Dum de dum installing :D

kdjac
    Thanks! I read this and immediatly got up, got the keys, and went to GAME... no PC verison (and PS2 verison for €54). So I went to SoftwareZone and picked up PC for €34.99 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

€50 in Xtra-Vision (PS2) with €10 rental vouchers (on your receipt)

just to let y'alls know

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Wait, so is the PS2 version €35 in Game and smyths yeah? Actually, while i'm at it what is the online like on the ps2, any changes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

playa3 wrote:
    Wait, so is the PS2 version €35 in Game and smyths yeah? Actually, while i'm at it what is the online like on the ps2, any changes?
    NO! My mistake. Its €54 on PS2 in GAME. It's €45 on PS2 in Smyths and €35 on PC. I'm told it's €43 on PS2 in HMV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭wba88

Im gonna try get it in hmv coz i have 10% off and vouchers. its in virgin for €40 deal of the week

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

€39.99 in virgin in dundalk

Advertisement