Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Latest GTA?

• 26-10-2006 4:30pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,im thinking of getting a GTA to add to my games library,always intended getting it at some stage but always got sidetracked.
    What is the latest GTA?
    Is it a full game or expansion?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Dcully wrote:
    Hi folks,im thinking of getting a GTA to add to my games library,always intended getting it at some stage but always got sidetracked.
    What is the latest GTA?
    Is it a full game or expansion?

The latest GTA is GTA Vice City Stories, exclusive to the PSP, and which is a brand new story all of itself. GTA Vice City is the best choice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Get Vice City, now! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Then theres GTA:SA for pc, and playstation2. But GTA:VCS is the newest, if you have a psp I would recommend you getting it. GTA:LCS, was a very good title for the psp in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭Ho-Hum

Ruu wrote:
    Get Vice City, now! :)

Agreed, Vice City is one of the best games on the ps2, great soundtrack too! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Vice City is good but GTA3 is something else :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Ho-Hum wrote:
    Agreed, Vice City is one of the best games on the ps2, great soundtrack too! :)

Yep I picked it up a while ago, everyone in the house is getting sick of me playing it.

edit: Just started playing GTA 3, again. Its backwards I'm going here. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Get GTA3,it's the best of the bunch. Have'nt got a psp so i don't know
    about that one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,642 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

nah, vice city is the best of them. Soundtrack is amazing & you gt love the cheesy 80s-ness of the jokes & storyline

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

GTA3, Vice City and San Andreas in order of release are all fantastic and well worth playing in that order. You just knew it was the start off something special when you were dropped off at your hideout in Liberty City and told to go see your man about some work.

Advertisement