Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost in Space!

Options
  • 26-10-2006 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi,
    About 4 weeks ago I ordered a hair straightener from an on-line company in the UK and I'm still waiting for it! I contacted the company a couple of times and they said they posted it the day they recieved the order. I also contacted An Post's consumer services via email but still haven't heard anything a week later. The price has been deducted from my credit card. Any advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Ask the company you ordered from for a tracking number. What shipping method did they use?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 cmcd

In one of their emails they said they sent it via Airmail, but sometimes things get delayed by customs proceedures.(Do they think I'm smuggeling WMD's!:rolleyes: ) I'll email them about that tracking number and should have a reply tomorrow. Thanks for your help. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Should not be an issue with customs unless its outside the EU as far as I know. Post from UK to Ireland can be terribly, terribly slow at times though (the majority of the time for me). Anyway let me know the results when you get them.

Advertisement