Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patrick Stewart - L&H Society

Options
  • 26-10-2006 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

My brother mentioned Patrick Stewart might be speaking to the L&H society in the forthcoming weeks. Can anyone confirm if this is true and if so how I would go about gaining entry?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

That would be so cool, make it be true!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Patrick Stewart will be coming. I think its the L&H.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

It's after Christmas..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Didn't he play Ebenezer Scrooge once? It'd be awesome to have him around Christmas - he kicks ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Brimmy wrote:
    It's after Christmas..

Thats great man, but do you know exactly how I'd go about gaining entry, and is there ANY way for a non UCD student to gain entry if he was accompied by a L&H society member and put his name forward early enough?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Thats great man, but do you know exactly how I'd go about gaining entry, and is there ANY way for a non UCD student to gain entry if he was accompied by a L&H society member and put his name forward early enough?
    No. This is one of their big recruiting things so not really. There is a way, but I won't tell you, as you'd be taking a UCD persons place.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭generalmiaow

Patrick Stewart in UCD? Oh please make it so...!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Patrick Stewart in UCD? Oh please make it so...!

thats so lame

perhaps he will do a few jingles for belfieldfm...possibilities?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

No. There is a way, but I won't tell you, as you'd be taking a UCD persons place.

If my brother doesnt go ill use his L&H card. So ill just beg him not to go, I dont think he'd be too pushed either way, im the fan....sounds like an ENGAGing plan to me....ahem, anywaiz, im sure he must get sick to death of people asking him about Star Trek Episode 40x etc and Xmen

In the meantime check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1ttmraScDU and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8Tm5tQltTQ

Advertisement