Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penis Piercing

Options
  • 26-10-2006 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Im lookin to get a piercing, to be more specific a penis piercing. My girlfriend isnt mad into it, but i still wanna get it done. Can anyone recommend one that is meant for more please. Also do they affect condoms in any way, in that they might rip them?
    Also, is it sore to get done? Any info on headling times, different types, and peoples experiences are appreciated. Any girls out there have an opinions on the subject? Would like to know what the ladies experience of a pierced vs. non-pierced penis is.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

you want the piercing that is best suited for pleasuring a woman?

theres no piercing out there that will make you good in bed if your already crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭white_falcon

lol who said i was crap...just saying that if im gonna get a piercing i mite aswell get one that will make the ladies happier aswell as me. is that wrong? i think not...

lol who said i was crap...just saying that if im gonna get a piercing i mite aswell get one that will make the ladies happier aswell as me. is that wrong? i think not...

wrong? thats a matter of opinion. i'd say getting a piercing for someone else is stupid.

futhermore, there would be no women on the planet that would make me consider getting my wang pierced. get it pierced for yourself if your getting it done, not because theres been some odd idea going around for years that male genital piercings are guaranteed to enhance your performance

if you know what your doing it will help, if you dont know what your doing your just a someone with a piece of metal in your willy thinking your great

1. I am great in bed and happy with my sex life
    2. NO i do NOT want to get a piercing for someone else - I'm getting it for myself, im simply enquiring as to which ones are better for me, more comfortable, more enjoyable, peoples experiences of them etc.
    3. It takes two to have sex and if im gonna have a lump of metal in my penis, I'd like for the other person to enjoy it aswell - Id rather it wasnt something totally uncomfortable for the other person. Im not a selfish person. Maybe you are....but hey, theres nothing wrong with that i suppose. Whatever floats your boat.

Anyway, constructive comments? Although I do take on board what you are saying though anyway thanks.

("if you know what your doing it will help" - yea thats kinda why im here, to ask people for information, so in turn that i DO know what im doing)

My girlfriend isnt mad into it, but i still wanna get it done.

theres your answer mister selfish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

what's selfish about wanting to get a piercing? it's not like he has to leave it in for eternity.

i think el rabito is just in the mood for a fight...

i think el rabito is just in the mood for a fight...

maybe he is, but el rabitos was merely replying to your insinuation that he was selfish in the sack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

*sits back and munches on popcorn*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭kellxor.1337

Ok, So you've stopped your little bickering lol,

The best male genital piercings "in my opinion" for both parties during sex would be ampallang, search online for what it is cause i couldnt be bothered explaining it,

Do you know how long the healing time is for a genital piercing, your gonna have to take care of it aswell, Lets face it, It's your todger, You dont want that gettin sick,

Just some advice

If your g-friend doesnt fancy the idea dont ya think you should talk to her about it, Is a piercing really worth your g-friend,??????

Kellxor

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

The best male genital piercings "in my opinion" for both parties during sex would be ampallang, search online for what it is cause i couldnt be bothered explaining it,

Your on the right idea, but i'd go with an appadrvya as its better suited to hitting to right spots in a woman unless of course you just do it some side ways positions then an ampallang would work, but mainly an ampallang just enhances the mans side of things.

Now back to the fighting :D

on a side note sometimes its easier to just changeyour partner then your piercings;)

HAHA! always thinking outside the box! there emmet :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭!_Brian_!

Agreed with Emmett. The apadrayva is better suited anotomically for a woman to tickle the right places.

Failing that tho you cant beat a simple PA and some good old fashioned doggie style! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Interesting argument here fellas.

1. I don't think this guy is selfish at all. Fair balls to ya for wantin it.... I'd love a bf with a pa. Man that'd rock my sox! Not cos of performance in bed or anthin, I just looooove piercings in general.

My advice? Do it. screw yer girlfriend.

Then come screw me.... hahaha! I'm only messin. :p

o.0

man just remember no sex for a whole month after you get it done, can you last? :cool: :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

Am I the only one who thinks its fvckin insane that a guy wants a metal ring stabbed thru his knob?

sick as fxck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Nope You are not the only one. No sir

haha, well hasnt this been an interesting debate. thanks for the info guys! yea il talk to the ol gf and see what she tinks. dunno about the whole 1 month with no sex thing but sure we'll see what happens. oh and fantasy suicide, leave name, address and number and il get back to you lol. (or pm me) :D

Anyway...where did el rabito go to, i was having fun arguing with that loser

hey man i'm not the one needing my equipment upgraded or trying to get haggard internet chicks to pm me

u came here looking for advice, i gave mine, use it or dont. fighting on the net is like winning a retard race, so off you go.

calling someone a loser can get ur ass banned by the way, see? more free advice

• Advertisement

lol who said i was gettin an "equipment upgrade". A nose peircing doesnt "upgrade" your nose, just a most people agree that a penis peircing doesnt upgrade your penis. Its just some people happen to like having a piece of metal shoved through their knob.
    Well lets get back into our wheelchairs now and see who can win the "retard" race "retard"...

ah guys dont fight
    white_falcon: you are deliberately looking to argue, el rabitos gave his opinion, take it or leave it.

Agreed. Hahaha.....

I love to watch/read boys fighting!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 crazy_lizard

brrrrr........ i wouldn't like if me bf had pirce there....

sometimes its easier to just change your partner then your piercings

bah cant escape the terenure people :( :mad: :(

HAHAHA!

Excellently said, wilburt!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Wilburt wrote:
    ah guys dont fight
    white_falcon: you are deliberately looking to argue, el rabitos gave his opinion, take it or leave it.

**Sniff**sniff---Smells like a troll in here.

I agree with Wilburt here.
    Falcon--Take this as your first and final warning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Wilburt wrote:
    bah cant escape the terenure people :( :mad: :(

I don't live in terenure though? Wilby you gone a little crazy?

i was referring to crazy_lizard, ah i wouldnt wanna run from you :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement