Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont post your pics online

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,907 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

funniest thing i've seen in a long, long time! can't believe nobody else has commented.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

They are SO COOL. :D Brilliant pics, how did they make all those? Really good. Poor kid!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

Wow! I saw some of these a while back, but I see others have been adding to it still! Lots of new additions.

It's probably Sparky-s and Squill! Heh!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Classic :D

Poor kid

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Very, very funny, Hate that kiddo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

That is excellent!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

LOL - classic. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Recon

The Yoda one's my favourite!

The dancing one is strangely hypnotic..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

That's brilliant!
    And surprisingly none of them are *that* bad that you'd hate it if it was your own pic.
    Not like mosh girl or whatever that series was called.

[edit] Thread rated

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,903 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Didn't Mosh Girl / Family go legal over her pics ?

Not sure if this guy did too.

Advertisement