Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furniture shopping ...

Options
  • 26-10-2006 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hi all,
    We are heading up the M1 maybe as far as Newry next week hoping to come across some good, better priced furniture/wooden floor outlets ...
    Has anyone come across big outlets on that route with big :o selections ??
    Thanks ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Any updates on IKEA in Belfast, was it due to open before christmas this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭miles teg

http://www.frankscarpets.com
    in dundalk have a really big selection of solid/laminate flooring. Plus it's on the way to Newry :) .I got Pergo laminate (http://www.pergo.com) there about 33% cheaper than anywhere else that I could find.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Salem

Not sure about IKEA ... Thanks for that miles teg ... Anyone know of furniture places ?

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭miles teg

I can't remember names at all but franks carpets is in a retail estate with at least 2 or 3 furniture shops right beside it. They had a nice selection when I took a gander

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

DFS are competively priced for decent quality sofas and they will deliver all over...

invest4deepvalue.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Smirky

Dekko on Boucher rd in Belfast too - Ikea type styling, a little bit pricier. Boucher rd is pretty good all round for tiles, floors, doors, big DFS store is also there. Worth the extra trek from Newry.

No Ikea due here for a while yet, property developers still fighting over where it should go. Looks like the M50 is winning - complete madness mind you because it would MURDER the M50!

Advertisement