Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

secure storage needed!

Options
  • 26-10-2006 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

hi there,
    don't think this is in the correct forum but I wasn't sure where it belongs. I am looking for a secure lockable press/storage unit to store books in. The storage press is only going to be used once a week but will store books for the rest of the week. My problem is that it needs to be vandal proof as it is going to be stored in a secondary school. A pretty active one, if you know what I mean.
    Can anyone suggest a supplier in Ireland or a website please. I needds to be large enough to house about 60 books.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Smirky

A bit off an off the wall response but perhaps look to gun cabinets. They don't all look like gun cabinets but they would be vandal proof & can be picked up cheap enough in Buy & sell etc. My memory of school was that if it was wood or obvious screws / padlocks then we could open it!!! Worth looking into. S

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Smirky

Warmflow Gun Cabinet. Ulster Antrim
    Holds 2 guns, £78, located Lisburn, Co Antrim. 077-56507340 [save ad

Padded Gun Case. Ulster Antrim
    Plain olive colour, good cond, £28, located Lisburn, Co Antrim. 077-56507340 [save ad]

Theres quick check results from Buy and sell .... £28 not bad!

Advertisement