Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Welcome to "Sunny" Tramore!

• 26-10-2006 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

"Gorden is a moron":D

dscf1701di3.jpg

dscf1704ru6.jpg

dscf1711xe6.jpg

dscf1713yf6.jpg

dscf1722yy4.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Sun splittin' the stones there. Nice to see everyone out enjoying it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Amazingly there is usually someone walking the Prom in such conditions, just to show it can be done!

Mike.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Ahh I miss home :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

And where's the oul fella parked in the car listening to the Sunday Game?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Roen wrote:

Eh its Thursday??? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

ToxicPaddy wrote:
    Eh its Thursday??? :D
    Doesn't make a difference, there's always some oul fella that drives from God knows where and sits in his car looking out at the sea. They always seem to have the Sunday Game on, maybe they record it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭SeanieM

Roen wrote:
    Doesn't make a difference, there's always some oul fella that drives from God knows where and sits in his car looking out at the sea. They always seem to have the Sunday Game on, maybe they record it.

I think Roen he was there but he just floated in his car to the right, just out of view in the bottom photo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 299 ✭✭jrd

Roen wrote:

Jesus, I nearly choked laughing when I read that. Exactly what went through my mind :D

Tramore -either full of sunburnt Dubs in summer or storm-swept in winter.

Advertisement