Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Req:Is it possible to losse jagged edges on low res image

• 27-10-2006 12:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

The little fella wants to dress up as sheriff from the cars movie. What I was thinking was a carboardbox with holes for his legs and braces to hold it up and print of images of sheriff and stick them on each side of the box. The problem I am having is most images on the net when blown up to A3 size are very jaggy. So I was wondering is there a program that automaticly fills is gaps in an image to take the jaggy look of it or have I lost it?

Cheers Cubix

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭elven

If you do it with photoshop you can increase the size and it'll smooth the lines out to a certain extent. Some nice person round here might just do it for you... but not me since i don't have ps here at work...

Is this the guy you mean: http://disney-clipart.com/Cars/Disney-Cars-Sheriff.jpg ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭cubix

Hi Elven, thats the one. D/l him as a desktop wallpaper and he is 1200x1600 which is not a bad size. Fliping bit was not to hard so when he is on the left/right side of the box he is looking out but just need to try and get him blown up (without the jaggy edges;) ) so I can print A3 now

Thanks

Advertisement