Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Podge and Rodge Speak to UCD

Options
  • 27-10-2006 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

thats right. Podge and Rodge will be speaking to me about UCD students and general south Dublin life. The interview is next tuesday but I dont know what to ask them.

What would you , as a UCD student , or a good God Fearing Irishman ask the gruesome duo?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Why do you make jokes about women, pretending to be straight, when you spend most of the day with a man's hand, wedged up your ass, to his elbow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Ask the durty little self-abusing one if he wants to buy a telescopic inspection mirror...:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Grimes wrote:
    thats right. Podge and Rodge will be speaking to me about UCD students and general south Dublin life. The interview is next tuesday but I dont know what to ask them.

What would you , as a UCD student , or a good God Fearing Irishman ask the gruesome duo?

Show them the poster for the arts and human sciences launch night and ask them their opinion on it......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

panda100 wrote:
    Show them the poster for the arts and human sciences launch night and ask them their opinion on it......
    deffo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Ask them their opinion about Hugh Brady and how UCD is now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

If it's about south dublin life in general, ask them some thing about ross o'carroll kelly or some such excuse to rip it out of paul howard. Don't ask me why, but he's annoying me lately and i'd love to see them go to town on him!

Is this for one of the papers or is it on their show on tuesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Ask them would they like to live in Dublin 4!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

panda100 wrote:
    I haven't seen that, what's the story?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭OMcGovern

Grimes wrote:

Ask if their paper mache heads are made out of recycled paper, and do their faces melt away in the rain.

Sure it's more than likely, they'll be asking the questions, not you.
    They'll probably be asking things like
    - So what's it like to be a financial parasite on society ?
    - Why don't you wasters get a job ?

etc, etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭generalmiaow

Ask them what the "TV Licence guy" is really like. Actually, ask him to come on your show too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Why is one of them matte and one of them glossy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Scraggs wrote:
    Why is one of them matte and one of them glossy?

Self abuse.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Ask which one's the b*tch and which one's the butch.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

With themselves Pat Kenny and Ryan Tubridy, ask them why they think Irish people are so fascinated with wooden personalities...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Ask them what the "TV Licence guy" is really like. Actually, ask him to come on your show too.

Oh yes do!That would be great. Or you should get someone to come in the middle of the interview and say 'radio licence inspector' and see what their reaction is??

Advertisement