Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Affiliated Clubs

Options
  • 27-10-2006 2:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭

I've agreed to link up with a Japanese club. Main benefit is financial for both teams

I dont have the J-League as playable nor do I have Japanese players loaded, so all their players are greyed out.

I'm paying them €4.27M per annum.

How do I know for sure that merchandise sales are increasing because of this deal or if they are because of my success on the pitch. I'm after having a very good season.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Don't think there is any way of seperating the income so you can see where the money is actually coming from. Just hope for the best I guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

If its your first season, dont think there is a way, as said above, but if you set up the deal after a few months, you could always compare the merchandising with the previous months, would be a nice feature to do a proper breakdown of all your income and out goings.

Advertisement