Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 6 Option File

Options
  • 27-10-2006 8:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi,
    Does anyone know how I copy the option file from my PC (Once I've downloaded it from PESfan) to my PS2?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

You need a special USB stick, can't remember what it's called tho. Bought mine from play.com.

What is the URL for the PS2 option file on pesfan?

moz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭wba88

max drive its all sold out on play.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭wba88

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Thats the one.
    Thanks for the link. I've found the Max Drive, but I can't find the damn CD:eek:

moz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

I have an xport thingy that i dont use any more if anyone wants to buy it from me :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭japjap

All you need is the CD for the PS2. Any usb stick will do, not just the Maxdrive one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 carlash

hi

does anyone know where i can ge an option file for Xbox 360 for pro evolution soccer 6 please. cos i cant find it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mudcower

Here's all the Option files you'll ever need p.s the PS3 one only works on US:

http://www.gizbay.net/downloadpage/proevodownloadpage.html

This is the PS3 Option file for Europe p.s put it on a pen drive in these folders PS3/EXPORT/PSV/filename.psv p.s it must be in CAPITALS:

http://files.filefront.com/Titch+PES6+PS3rar/;7506095;/fileinfo.html

enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭curranbaz

All you need is the CD for the PS2. Any usb stick will do, not just the Maxdrive one

japjap how do you use a normal USB key with the MAX drive CD for PS2? Ive lost my MAX drive :( but still have the disks for both PC & PS2! Ive tried copying the files straight to my USB key. I then loaded up the MAX drive software on my PS2 with the USB key in and it recognises the USB key but it says it is empty even though there are 3 *.max files on there!! :confused:

Any help would be much appreciated!

Btw the disk is formatted in FAT format.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Try fully formatting the USB key on your PC before you copy over the option files to it, then pop it into your PS2. This happened to me a while back and it solved the problem.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭henry hill

Can the pes6 Option file be put onto a normal PS2 thats not Mod-Chipped?

What is the definitive place to get the most up to date & safe Option files for PC Pes6?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭curranbaz

Try fully formatting the USB key on your PC before you copy over the option files to it, then pop it into your PS2. This happened to me a while back and it solved the problem.

Thanx Great One! I tried this previously and it didnt work but tried it again on the off chance and it worked a treat this time!! Now I can play with real players, real kits and loads more classic teams!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

henry hill wrote:
    Can the pes6 Option file be put onto a normal PS2 thats not Mod-Chipped?

What is the definitive place to get the most up to date & safe Option files for PC Pes6?

Thanks

I'd be interested in the answer to this also!!!

Advertisement