Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a ps2 network adaptor?

Options
  • 27-10-2006 9:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hey guys, I need to buy a network adaptor for my old fat PS2.

Anyone know any shops anywhere in ireland that sell them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

The interweb is your friend. Will be hard to find.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

very hard to find 'em. i tried a few months ago and failed. not even sony have them. best bet is to get a slimline ps2

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

We have a few in Game Blanch. They're part of the Eye Toy Chat package. €54.99

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,409 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I got one in Gamestop on Henry Street about 9 months ago. Nowhere else had them since it's buily into the slimline PS2 now. Still the slimline can't use the hard disk exploit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Retr0gamer wrote:
    I got one in Gamestop on Henry Street about 9 months ago. Nowhere else had them since it's buily into the slimline PS2 now. Still the slimline can't use the hard disk exploit.

Which the network adapter gives access to, hence being hard to find.

I bough 3 off ebay for 30 quid each a while ago.

kdjac

• Advertisement
Advertisement