Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's a decent place to buy a graphics card in Dublin?

Options
  • 27-10-2006 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm just wondering where is a good place to buy a graphics card in Dublin? I mean a computer shop that would have decent cards (i.e. not PC World) and at a fair enough price compared to the likes in the UK. It'd need to be in the town centre or anywhere out by Rathmines/Dundrum.

Thanks for your help,
    Mark

Buying a Tesla? Get free credits using my referral link https://www.tesla.com/en_ie/referral/mark65212

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

best place to buy a gfx card is online, from www.komplett.ie or www.overclockers.co.uk - alot cheaper and there is a wider range of gfx cards, if you dont have a credit card, you can go to www.3v.ie and get a 3v voucher card that you can top up and use to make creditcard purchases online of up to €250, you could get a good midrange graphics card easily under that price :)

Advertisement