Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bomb Scare on O'Connell st

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭exiztone

So was there a bomb or what?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Obviously not, they woulda exploded it there and then, most likely...

My freind was caught up in it.

DREGIN WE LOVE YOU!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

anybody else love the fact that someone in holland was the first person to spot this and post about it.

isn't the internet great,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭JaysusMacfeck

Calls are being made to bring those responsible for today's bomb hoax in the capital to justice.

Dublin's O'Connell Street came to a standstill earlier after a suspect device was discovered on board an airport bus.

It contained no explosives and was dealt with by the army bomb disposal unit.

It has now been brought to garda headquarters for further examination.

Hoaxers can face up to five years in jail and fines of over 60 thousand euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

Calls are being made to bring those responsible for today's bomb hoax in the capital to justice.

how do they know it was a hoax so soon?

was it a fake bomb in a bag?

just last night I was reading how the they think the dissidents are going to try to bomb somewhere, but it woudnt be dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,992 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Kingsize wrote:
    but if you get yer legs blown off rubbernecking at a police barrier when you couldve got the hell outta there dont come running to me.

I don't think they would be running to you so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

Scarey stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

i was one of those idiots at the fence :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Dammit, I knew I'd left my bag somewhere on that bus this morning...

Uh oh.

Advertisement