Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help

Options
  • 27-10-2006 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭

I am buying a rabbit at the weekend but want a dwarf one, is it ok to buy from a pet shop or does anyone know any breeders which maybe better. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Ask lots of questions in the pet shop - there are some very good ones around. I just sold my rabbits to a new pet shop thats opening in Ashbourne tomorrow - some of my bunnies have a mini lop for a mum & a small male for a dad.

What type of dwarf did you want? My netherlands did not breed this year but I hope to get some new stock from the uk & should have more babies early next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

Im not too fussy on what exact breed, i just want a small one, lop ears are cute, do they grow big?? where in ashbourne is the pet shop?

Lucifer wrote:
    Im not too fussy on what exact breed, i just want a small one, lop ears are cute, do they grow big?? where in ashbourne is the pet shop?
    Directions to Ashbrook Pet Centre
    From M50 - Take the M2 for Derry, keep going until it becomes the N2 (single carriageway). Approx 2 miles look out for signs marked Ashbrook Nurseries and Garden Centre. Entrance on right hand side. You know you've gone too far if you see a statoil garage on the right.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

Thats great thanks, how big would the lop rabbits grow? do you know will thay be selling hutches etc down there? Thanks for your help

Yes they have hutches the lops I supplied will not grow huge they will be around 18-22 inches long approximately.

• Advertisement
Advertisement