Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Peugeot 307 GLX?

Options
  • 27-10-2006 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a 307 but can't find any GLX model in Ireland. They seem to be only available in UK.
    Reason I want one is because the extras of 5cd changer, electric folding mirrors, heated seats.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Any reason in particular why you want a 307 of all cars!?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

fletch wrote:
    Any reason in particular why you want a 307 of all cars!?
    :rolleyes:

He's not doing very well is he?
    Maybe the owners of the other several million 307's sold are happy with theirs?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

Skyuser wrote:
    I'm looking for a 307 but can't find any GLX model in Ireland. They seem to be only available in UK.
    Reason I want one is because the extras of 5cd changer, electric folding mirrors, heated seats.

The only models available here XR, XS & XT.The XT is prob the model you want?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

Moanin wrote:
    The only models available here XR, XS & XT.The XT is prob the model you want?
    None of these models has what a GLX has.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Skyuser wrote:
    None of these models has what a GLX has.

You'll have to import one from the uk then, what about special editions? There was one with leather and folding mirrors AFAIK.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

prospect wrote:
    :rolleyes:

He's not doing very well is he?
    Maybe the owners of the other several million 307's sold are happy with theirs?

Yeah right, they're rubbish and anyone who knows anything about cars will confirm this for you if you can't see it for yourself. I'll crush it for free.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

junkyard wrote:
    Yeah right, they're rubbish and anyone who knows anything about cars will confirm this for you if you can't see it for yourself. I'll crush it for free.:)

Well I have a diesel one for 4 years with 93k miles on the clock and not a bit of trouble with it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Consider your self very lucky, I will say they're diesel engines are very good but the build quality is a joke and the electrics are a disaster area, even Peugeot don't seem to know whats going on there.:rolleyes:

Advertisement