Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Instrumental Metal

• 27-10-2006 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

I've started writing and recording instrumental songs(doesn't seem to be many people doing it oddly enough) so i thought i'd do something with them, I have one song up at the moment and there'll be another one up in bout the next hour or so, Their mainly just metal songs with alot of lead and hopefully some good headbanging moments, hopefully someone enjoys what i'm doing, if enough did i'd make a demo for the laugh, i'm really just testing the water! Opinions welcome! And yes some of the drum volumes are off, have some work to do on editing other bits too.

www.myspace.com/incarnadineire

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

If your looking for inspiration, Pelican are a superb sludge metal band who are fully instrumental, and Mastery are an incredible instrumental Thrash band. In Flames also have some superb instrumentals, they have 9 or so instrumental songs I think, their all on the first 5 albums if memory serve's.

Advertisement